Cairns City Sights & Dinner Cruise
- Complimentary Hotel pick up from 12.30pm
- St Monica’s Cathedral - Step inside one of the most breathtaking cathedrals in all of Australia
- Cairns Museum - Join our exclusive tour in the School of Arts building in the heart of the city to see highlights of yesteryear.
- Afternoon Tea & Scones
- Flecker Botanic Gardens - Enjoy a professional guided walk through the lush Flecker Botanical Gardens.
- Stunning Lookouts - Cairns' best scenic lookouts. Take in the panoramic hillside views from the most stunning vantage points in Cairns.
- Lower Barron Falls - Enjoy a walk at the lower section of the Barron Gorge National Park, Surprise Creek Falls.
- Palm Cove - simply stunning. Choose to stroll along the jetty or feel your toes in the sand as you breathe in the salty sea air and watch the sunset before returning to cruise terminal at 6.00pm.
Dinner Cruise - 6:30-9:00pm
- Cairns Dinner Cruise is the perfect way to end a perfect day in paradise. Board the Spirit of Cairns for an evening of dining, entertainment, and panoramic mountain and city views. Throughout the evening you'll cruise the calm water of the inlet and waterfront of Cairns, whilst enjoying fabulous dining, live music and dancing after dinner.
- 5 hour calm water sunset/evening cruise
- Luxurious air conditioned vessel
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine, beer or soft drink on arrival
- Delicious hot and cold 3 course buffet, featuring fresh seafood
- Live entertainment by Cairns best local musicians
Additional beverages and cocktails available and payable on board.
Please note: you will need to make your own way back to your accommodation at the end of the cruise. Taxis can be arranged by the crew on board.