Billy Tea Safaris is a small locally owned Advanced Eco Accredited Tour Operator, which operates small personalised tours with custom built 4WD vehicles, maximum 16 passengers per vehicle, and your naturalist guides have extensive knowledge of flora, fauna, history of the area and aboriginal culture, which will ensure you day will be a memory of a lifetime.
Highlights of your day in the Daintree
- See crocodiles & birdlife on the 1 hour Daintree River Cruise includes morning tea
- Spectacular views where the world heritage rainforest meets the Great Barrier Reef - recently named the BEST drive in the world!
- Spot rare animals like a Cassowary or a Boyd's Dragon
- Walk through the Daintree Rainforest on an elevated boardwalk with our amazing guides and learn about Aboriginal culture and rare flora & fauna
- Hand feed wallabies at our exclusive rainforest lunch setting
- Enjoy an Aussie BBQ lunch. Drinks at passenger's own expense.
- Get up close to Eclectus Parrots, Pythons & other native wildlife at our lunch location, animal sanctuary in the rainforest.
- Go for a freshwater swim in the rainforest at pristine Emmagen Creek.
- Try a traditional Aussie 'Billy Tea' with damper.Share an exotic local tropical fruit platter.
- Spend time at the famous Cape Tribulation Beach - the only place in the world where two World Heritage listed areas meet.
- Exotic tropical fruit ice cream at the Daintree Ice Cream Company.
- Cable Ferry crossing across the mighty Daintree River