Paradise Palms Resort
Paradise Palms is the perfect getaway for everyone, in addition to stylish Resort Rooms & spacious fully equipped One and Two Bedroom Apartments, there is also a tranquil Resort pool with outdoor BBQ & dining facilities, a separate lap pool and children’s paddle pool.
Paradise Palms also features a restaurant which is the ideal spot to unwind with a fresh barista made coffee or cold beverage whilst enjoying the views and all are located only a few steps away from your accommodation. Children can enjoy the Adventure Playground complete with 25 metre flying fox, deluxe cubby houses, web-swing, climbing spider, playground & huge jumping pillow or test their putt putt skills in a spot of Mini Golf.
Free wifi is available for use in all public areas.
Palm Cove Beach: 8 Minute Drive
Cairns City: 25 minute drive
Cairns Airport: 20 minutes drive
Style/Rate: Resort Rooms, One & Two Bedroom Apartments
Conveniently located half way between Cairns City & Port Douglas, Paradise Palms Resort offers ideal proximity to some of the Far North’s most highly sought after tours & attractions.
We had THE BEST holiday. The weather was magnificent. The only criticisms I would have are the Kuranda trip was too long. We had too much time in the Kuranda township itself, but we didn't want to see the butterfly enclosure or bird zoo so I guess you weren't to know that. Cape Trib. was a great day trip, where we stopped for lunch was magnificent, a little piece of paradise in the wilderness. The food was sensational too, The reef trip was the piece de la resistance! We had the most perfect day, the sea was flat. Visibility crystal clear and the reef pristine. I had the impression that Paradise Palms was in Palm Cove where as it is quite a way out and they do not provide a shuttle bus. We had a bit of a laugh negotiating the local buses anyway. Paradise Palms was superb accommodation. My husband was in heaven (he is a golf fanatic) I was a little dissapointed the spa wasn't opened yet, but I made up for it by relaxing by their state of the art pool.The apartments were beautifully decorated and very spacious. The staff were most helpfull. Another criticism is that both the tours and Paradise Palms thought I had only paid a deposit and were expecting further payment. Only for the vouchers you e-mailed me I had no proof otherwise. It certainly is a gorgeous part of the world and soooooooooooo GREEN.
o Restaurant & Bar open 10am- late, Friday-Sunday only, closed Monday-Thursday, Lunch & snack menu served from 12noon, dinner from 5pm.
o Access to playground, lap pool and mini golf available 10am- late, Friday-Sunday only, closed Monday-Thursday
o Reception at the Resort open Monday – Friday only. Closed weekends and public holidays, after hours phone number available for emergencies.
Cancellation fees unless otherwise arranged are as follows:
Between 29 - 14 days before arrival - your holding deposit and 2 nights accommodation
• Adventure Playground including 25 metre flying fox, web-swing, climbing frame, Queenslander style cubby house, giant 21m jumping pillow
• 25m Outdoor swimming pool
• 18-hole mini golf course
• BBQ facilities on the resort side
• Pool on the resort side
• Free secure resort car parking
• Tour desk at reception
• Restaurant open Friday – Sunday 12noon – Late, Closed Monday – Thursday inclusive. (subject to change)
• Bar open Friday – Sunday 10am – Late, Closed Monday – Thursday inclusive. – (subject to change)
• Television & DVD player
• Balcony with outdoor setting
• Air-conditioning & ceiling fans
• Clock Radio
• Broadband Internet Access
• Lift/Elevator Access
• Laundry facilities including iron/ironing board (Apartments only)
• Kitchen with full size fridge (Apartments only)
• Oven/Stop top (Apartments only)
• Tea/Coffee Making
• Microwave (2 bedroom)
• Dishwasher (Apartments only)
• Dining setting (Apartments only)
• Lounge area (Apartments only)
• Desk (Resort Rooms)
• Shower over bath (1 bedroom)
• Shower - separate (2 bedroom/Resort Room)
Paradise Palms Resort
Paradise Palms Drive
Queensland 4879 Australia