Perfectly situated on Macrossan Street, Port Douglas' main street, Mantra on the Inlet Port Douglas is surrounded by outdoor cafes serving world-class cuisine, resort shops, and galleries.
The traditional colonial-style architecture and cedar-accented modern furnishings offer the all the charm of the past with comforts of the present. Mantra On The Inlet Port Douglas a 4 star resort offers beautifully appointed hotel rooms and suites and is located opposite Dickson's Inlet.
Port Douglas has established itself as the resort destination of choice for celebrities and dignitaries. But while eminently sophisticated, it is entirely friendly and warmly hospitable.
Spend your vacation days snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef, trekking the World Heritage Daintree Rainforest, visiting a crocodile farm, wandering through a butterfly sanctuary, riding a scenic mountain railway, or experiencing Tropical North Queensland's many other unique pastimes.
4 Mile Beach: 5 minute walk
Macrossan St: On Macrossan Street
Cairns Airport: 50 minutes drive
Style/Rate: Hotel Rooms, One & Two Bedroom Suites
Mantra On The Inlet Port Douglas is located opposite Dickson's Inlet Port Douglas, Traditional colonial architecture and landscaped gardens, short walk to Macrossan Street and Four Mile Beach...
Thank you so much for everything, we had the best holiday we have ever had. We participated in a lot of activities & tours, we made the most of ever moment. But it was the wonderful people we met who made our holiday special, and none of it would have happened without you making all the last minute bookings & finding us a place to stay.
Thank you so much.
Extra Person: $40 per night
Minimum Stay: 1 Night Low Season
Cancellation fees unless otherwise arranged are as follows:
Less than 30 days before arrival - full payment - we recommend travel insurance
- Colonial style architecture, Mantra on the Inlet, Port Douglas provides boutique accommodation opposite the picturesque Dickson's Inlet, which provides boating facilities and long sandy beaches.
- Perfectly located with direct access to retail shops, boutiques and endless dining options, or guests may choose to relax in the swimming pool, heated during winter.
- Colonial-style architecture and cedar-accented modern furnishings.
- Hotel Room Queen Bed
- Features air conditioning and ceiling fans, cable tv, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities and in room safe [fees apply]
- 1 Bedroom Spa Suite - Featuring kitchenette, laundry facilities and an indulgent whirlpool spa this room is available with a king size bed or two singles.
- 2 Bedroom Spa Suite - Featuring kitchenette, laundry facilities and an indulgent whirlpool spa this room is available with a king size bed or two singles .
Mantra On The Inlet Port Douglas
Corner of Macrossan and Wharf Streets
Port Douglas, QLD, 4871