Value-for-money family rooms (for up to four guests) are the perfect way to enjoy a fabulous break while still keeping the budget in check.
Best of all, are the no-cost activities your children will love:
• Our hotel’s inground swimming pool – Watch the children happily play without having to venture out of the resort.
• Muddy’s Playground – this award-winning children’s attraction is directly across the road from the Cairns Plaza Hotel and, best of all, is absolutely free! It features a range of both wet and dry equipment, including the loveable Muddy the Mudskipper. Muddy’s Playground is recognised as one of the best play facilities in Australia.
• Just a short walk from the hotel is the Cairns swimming lagoon, a man-made pool covering nearly 5ha of land. This world-famous facility is absolutely free for visitors and offers hours of fun for all the family.
• Children love to fish and the fishing around Cairns is world class. You can throw a line in off Marlin Marina in the city centre or try beach fishing at one of Cairns’ great beaches.
• The nearby Cairns Skate Park is one of the best-equipped skate facilities in Australia. Its innovative ramps, bowls and street-style obstacles have featured in magazines, skate videos and websites all around the world.
Your 'home away from home' is located on The Esplanade along the waterfront opposite Muddy's famous children playground. Cairns Plaza boasts spectacular views across The Esplanade/Cairns Inlet with a 24 hour reception for the late traveller/s. With a range of beautifully appointed styles of accommodation, all the convenience you need to enjoy your stay.
Enjoy balmy tropical days and nights relaxing by the pool.
Suites, Studio, Standard & Family apartments up to 4 people. Right on the Cairns Esplanade with ocean views.
|Standard No. of Guests Inc: up to||4|
|Minimum Night Stay||1|
|Additional Cleaning Charge: Nil|
|Please enquire about daily servicing|
|Cancellation fees unless otherwise arranged are as follows:|
|30 days or more before arrival - full refund less a $200 administration fee.|
SUITE - Spacious and light filled, our waterview suites offer seamless indoor/outdoor living and stunning views over Trinity Bay. The units feature a separate lounge with kitchenette (microwave cooking only), two spacious balconies, plus a queen-size bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
STUDIO - For the family or group traveller – a larger-style room containing either one double bed and two single beds or four single beds. All studio rooms feature an ensuite bathroom and kitchenette (microwave cooking only).
STANDARD - Standard Rooms – Comprise a spacious room flowing out to a balcony with city, mountain or partial water views. Includes a double and a single bed, an ensuite bathroom, as well as tea and coffee making facilities
145 The Esplanade, Cairns, Queensland, Australia 4870